Fortem aimed to scale their operations and enhance internal communications while redesigning their platform for better user experience and global engagement.
- Scale Fortem's team of UX/UI Designers, Full Stack Engineers, QA Analysts, DevOps, and more.
- Improve internal communications to streamline daily operations across diverse projects.
- Redesign the website for enhanced user experience.
- Utilize the latest technologies for delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Foster a collaborative and motivated team culture.
Tech Stack Used
The tech stack in the company has been in constant evolution.
- .NET, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server for robust backend development.
- ADO .NET, MVC5, LINQ, and XML for efficient data processing.
- WordPress and PHP for content management and dynamic web pages.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing for quality assurance.
I'm really happy working in Alto and Fortem. They are always taking care of my necessities and they are giving me the peacefully I need to work without problems. I've been working with them for almost two years and I never had a problem of any kind.
A great place to work. People come first for Alto with great treatment and attention, which motivates you to give your best in every project. The entry process and day-to-day administration are excellent.
Ana Belen Sevilla
- 50+ Alto engineers collaborated with Fortem since 2020.
- Successful scaling of operations and improved internal communications.
- Redesigned platform for better user experience and engagement.
- Delivery of high-quality software solutions to global clients.